I spend a lot of time surfing youtube to learn the latest developments in things I am interested in. I don't mind copying whenever I find a good thing and I found a gem just recently. I had heard that powder coating bullets keeps your barrel clean and allows you to use lower hardness lead in your cast bullets. So I happen to have some range scrap and that is supposed to be really soft stuff. Not wanting the expense of ordering any super hard to mix with this stuff and being basically lazy I wanted something I can just coat, size, reload and shoot. I saw guys with electric charged powder spray guns and home made spray booths wearing dust masks bowing powder every where, sitting the bullets one at a time on non stick aluminum foil and when baked the bullets had a paint flange on the bottom and mostly no bottom coating. I saw guys pouring powder and solvent into a tupper ware dish and shaking it up and cooking better looking coated bullets but the process was messy and required handling solvents. Then I found the guy with the real answer. He just put the bullets in some tuperware like containers and tumbled them and poured them on a pizza screen and baked them. Total coverage and ready to be sized. That got me excited and I bought some horror freight powder and got hold of a toaster oven and got to work. Now the expert says that the horror freight powder does not give good coverage and I think he is right but I have not had time to order some better powder. Still I think things came out just fine. I loaded a bunch of 45 acp with my coated bullets and participated in a bowling pin shoot. No fouling in the barrel with the range scrap bullets and the horror freight coating. I even made a youtube video so everyone can see them made. Take a look.

http://youtu.be/irF984ukYsI