Weather wasn't great yesterday but i went to the range anyway for more load testing on the 160gr TTSX'S. I was able to hit 4016fps with 102.5grs RL17 and WLR mag primers, but that's my max load for that combo.
Next go round will be with standard rifle primers and see if that allows a few more grains of powder.

Accuracy wasn't bad, all 5 rounds were in a group right at MOA even with the Magneto Speed hanging off the end of the barrel, so it looks promising.

Too many "once a year to the range" guys out being Deer Season is in full swing for me to be comfortable enough to grab my targets, although they were more than comfortable enough with me to start heading down range without calling a cease fire, needless to say I picked up my toys and was outta there. I'll work on the 6br loads later.

Gotta love the amplified shooting muffs though, I learned from overhearing from one of "them there Experts" as he explained to his less knowledgable buddies that, that thang hanging on the end of my barrel (Magneto Speed) was to keep the barrel from jumpin' up when ya " let one fly". LMAO!!