Took it out the other day when my son got home from school.

Bore sighted it (and realized I put the scope on rotated 90° out of place so up-down was right-left and vice versa ... oops).

I managed to get it sighted in at 50 yards using a box of SSA 115 OTM I had on hand. The Harvester is a joy to use with this rifle ... it's quiet enough to shoot without ear pro and have no discomfort ... and probably more important that built in brake really works!

I had my son shoot about 30 rounds just to get use to shooting a rifle that kicks a bit. His first group ever with it was about 3" across at 50 yards ... not great, but certainly minute of deer at the range I intend to let him pull the trigger on this season! Took it out to 100 yards and he was just about keeping it on the little 5.5" stick-on targets we were using.

When he was done I took the Harvester off and shot a 5 round group ... no noticeable shift in POI from my sight in rounds ... and man! ... that light rifle kicks like a mule without the brake action of the Harvester.

I fixed the scope mounting issue and took it out the next day and got it back on paper and started working on setting a 200yd zero.

Not too bad for a 7x scope IMO ... at 200 yards I couldn't really see the corner target I was aiming at, but rather was referencing off the tangents of the green circle on the large center target.

This combination is going to be great for its intended purpose and I'm sure that group would be a bunch smaller with a 9 or 14x scope (or younger, better eyes than mine).

Loving the Harvester ... if I had the money right now I'd for sure be taking advantage of the package deal Silencer Shop is running on it with a $99 Spectre II so I could have one for my son to keep on this gun while I'm using my 260 Rem.