Here I am again with a buy and the have to sell dilemma. If you have been on this website for more than a month, you probably have, or will soon face the same issue over and over again. I just bought a Savage 3 Screw Target Action with a 26in. McGowen .308 barrel with a harrels break in a F-Class Savage Stock, so I decide, I have to sell a few things to pay for it. I have a Savage F/TR, in .308 with the 30 inch factory barrel, and it bugholes with just untouched federal brass (haven't even pulled out the Lapua brass), and so, I figured I'd sell the McGowen since it is only 26in. long and the factory barrel is 30. Get more velocity. I decide to shoot some groups to show how the McGowan shoots to help sell it. I shoot it and it bugholes with just the Sierra accuracy load 168SMK without even working with it yet. I get hooked when I find out I can just screw the break off so I can shoot F-Class with it. So, I decide to sell the Factory 30 inch barrel. Then I need more cash, so I sell a great single shot 2 screw action to a forum member, and then decide to sell my 7WSM Shilen Select Match barrel because I plan to build a .284 Shehane. I go to shoot it recently so I can show a potential buyer how is shoots and here are the results of a few 3 shot groups. I know they are only 3 shot groups, but I thought it would be enough to show how it shoots - I am keeping it now:

This is one of 3 three shot groups at 100. This was the best, but the others were close. I have only shot this at 500 yards for 4 groups, and they averaged 2.5 inches for all four using an older Sportsman guide rest and no rear bag with this load. The 175 SMK shoots better, but I don't have any loaded.
[img width=600 height=450]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd20/warnerhill1455/DSC05356.jpg[/img]

This is the rig I shoot off at home. I have to break down and build a better shooting table.
[img width=600 height=450]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd20/warnerhill1455/DSC05351.jpg[/img]

I can't sell this rig now. What do you do when you got to sell something, and everything shoots so good? Quite Savage all together?