Bed it for sure. You might as well learn how to do it but use your plastic stock for practice instead of the Duramax. Oh wait. The Durmax is plastic. ;D

Seriously, I recommend you buy a box of premium ammo and try that just to see if it's not your reloads. I also recommend you try to use 140 or 142 SMKs before you "advance" to 130 bergers as those darn bullets are finicky as heck. If it won't shoot SMKs then it won't shoot.

I have been shooting my 260 for about 2 months now and I am making HUGE progress. I have shot my first ever 1000yds today (practice) and I put all 10 shots on paper and 5 of those shots were under 4".

Send me a PM and I will hook you up with some reloading data. Most of that 2 months time was spent on reloading techiques and methodology and I have learned more in those 2 months than all of my 20+ years of reloading experience combined.

Sharpshooter got it right it. If it aint straight it won't shoot. However, I only measured my contricity once and never measured it again. The key is if you a have sound reloading technique then your rounds SHOULD always have miniminal runouts.