Quote Originally Posted by cranebird View Post
Move or reload........ Before you knock the $5 a box Tula ammo, compare it in accuracy against PPU and the other cheap ammo.I'm thinking you will find that it shoots as well for half the cost for what you are doing with it.
cranebird,

I'm sure for what I plan on doing the accuracy of the Tulammo would be just fine, but I've decided, because of it's composition, I don't want to use it in my gun. Some people say it will be fine and others are weary about like me. I'm basing my decision on the recommendation I received from Savage with regard to bi-metal jacketed ammo, and also from reading about tests and others' experience with said ammo. It's just a personal decision. The fact that it's dirtier than Richard Burton's liver doesn't really bother me. Nor does the steel casing, although that can cause different problems. I still may keep it for some future need, but I don't plan to use it unless I truly need to. Either that or I may give it to my neighbor to give it to one of his friends that uses this type of ammo. Again, some people will and some people won't. I've found what I'm looking for locally so it's not really an issue now. A neighbor down the road has a small cannon. You are only about 90 miles from me so I could package it up really well and shoot it to you. LOL.