Quote Originally Posted by big mouse View Post
Norm (a.k.a. foxx), Thank you for your recent posting and no, there certainly are no hard feelings! Me thinks you enjoyed my suggestion to

Savage about selling all of their rifles in a "kit form". True, I do live in an apartment, so working space is non-existent. What initiated this

whole thing was the comment by "CAPTBEACH", suggesting that, "if you are half way proficient with hand tools and have half a brain...",

then you should then be able to build your own rifle. Having grown up on a farm, we former country boys do have a "passing familiarity"

with tools, farm implement mechanics, and getting our hands dirty. But circumstances change, such is life. Seems that you understood my

reasons for seeking out a riflesmith, Norm. Unfortunately, SOME Savage do-it-yourself types can build a rifle, but can't understand the

postings they are reading!! Thanks again, big mouse.
All I was simply trying to say is...ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE...was not trying to denigrate you or your IQ and I didn't even address you PERIOD... just encourage OP to DIY...YOU WADED in and sniveled...Gently remove panties from ass crack...carry on...