So yesterday afternoon I stopped by my local pawn shop to see if they had gotten in any new 6.5 bullets. Well none had arrived so as I was talking with the guy who works there I see this shinny new Model 110 on 30-06 in a wooden stock. Long story short I went in for bullets and left with a rifle that I dong need.... well as we all know need is a relative term. If its been shot at all I sure cant tell. I will be able to tell more about it once I get it home and all taken apart and cleaned up. Gotta love layaway.

I thinking that I am going to leave it alone other than bedding the wooden stock as I dont have a 30-06 right now. But I also may turn it into a 6.5-06 down the road.

They did have another rifle in the rack that was a 270 that they wanted 225 bucks for and I got all excited at the endless possibilities, but as I was looking at it I noticed that the scope bases were part of the action. I ahave never seen this and didnt know that Savage ever did this. Have any one of you seen this? How popular was that model?