Haven't bought more than three Swifts in the past couple of weeks. So they ain't accumulating as fast as they used to.

Was talking to a commercial loader today who says he can add to my loading capacity and load 220 Swifts with Hornady VMAX bullets for less than $300 per thousand with me supplying brass. He can setup several Dillon Super 1050s to support the effort.

My wife was complaining about the additional Dillon boxes that have been sitting in the loading area and haven't been opened in over six months. But the kids will be home in June and can help me get everything going.

Been working on the Savage action ejector so that it throws the empty Swift brass directly into the Dillon case feeder. In combination with an automatic case lube spraying setup on the case feeder and hydraulic Dillon operation, making some progress in keeping up with prairie dog town needs. Need to work on an automatic barrel changing setup or perhaps a Gatling type operation capable of benchrest competition accuracy.

Have to split limited time between the 219 Donaldson Wasp, the Swift, and acquiring vintage 16 gauge and 44 Special guns.