Thread: hodgdon Superformance

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Frank V
    Quote Originally Posted by fgw_in_fla View Post
    Jonathan -
    Keep it in your stash area. You never know when you might need it for something or someone. I have a full can of H380 I bought a few years ago. I hate it. It meters like sugar and was inconsistent in a 223 wssm I had.
    It's still in my powder stash cabinet. I'll use it someday or run into someone that needs it.

It makes good trading stash for later. Now that your almost a full blown case of Chronic Reloader's OCD, you'll learn to save everything. Never throw anything out or give anything away. You just never know...
    I agree NEVER throw away any powder in the original can. Powder availabily being what it is these days you never know we may have to make do with a powder that isn't really our choice.

Something else I'd do is call Hodgdon, I've called them a couple of times & talked with one of their ballistions, they are very helpful & eager to answer questions. Give them a try.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank V View Post
    I agree NEVER throw away any powder in the original can. Powder availabily being what it is these days you never know we may have to make do with a powder that isn't really our choice.

Something else I'd do is call Hodgdon, I've called them a couple of times & talked with one of their ballistions, they are very helpful & eager to answer questions. Give them a try.
    Try the guys at Sierra--used to be 1 800 bulletsmiths.. they give data about any powder, any bullet not just Sierra..