Nice looking rig, good shooting also! I have a 25+ year love affair with the old swede 6.5, my favorite go to round. My sporter I hunt with I built in 1985 off a unissued Husqvarna 96 rifle. I cut the barrel to 24", recrowned and tapered the steps. I drilled an tapped, forged the bolt down, glass bedded in a Ram Line syn. stock, the parkerized it Mil spec grey, added a Timney featherweight deluxe trigger with safety, set at 2.5 #. I added Redfield base and rings with same metal finish and a 4x12 Burris. After thousands of rounds, gun still shoots .5 moa, has a 7.5 twist will shoot 85, 120 and 140's well under .5 moa with my handloads. I built over 100 of these when I ran a shop full time, and did extensive load workup over 2 years. I bought these in crates of 12 unissued, some with walnut stocks, for $69 each per 12 price back in the early 80's! I can share some kiler loads, that are safe. I use the 120gr for deer hunting here in KY, and have taken a lot of deer from 50-500yds. I built a 6.5x55 on a Savage with a full bull douglas 8 twist that is scary accurate. The only downside to a Swede, is that they kinda ruin all the other calibers.