*topic said in my best Steve Irwin voice*

Been a while since I've seen a recent topic on the seemingly unattainable rimfire. Though it's not entirely gone, I can get it occasionally here in KY, sometimes it's available across the OH River in OH and WV too. But it's always a little overpriced(over $0.15 a round) and never on the shelf at WalMart anymore, at least not when normal people go there(NOT @ 6-7 AM!!!). I prefer to pay less than $0.10 a round if possible, but that's beginning to be a pipe dream most days.

I've seen it start to make a 'comeback' on Midway's site, at least moderately; 1600 CCI for $99.99(don't buy it all guys! I want some next Thurs if it's available). Other sites still too rich for my blood. Locally, again, hit or miss on stock and prices.

Let's not turn this into a 'I have X-amount of rounds' or something like that. Just curious if there's been an influx of supply, +/-, or if you've noticed a rebound of sorts. It's OK to include other calibers too, sometimes it's hard for me to find my .40S&W ammo too, and I'm picky about my .30-06 ammo I shoot as well.

How goes it where you are? What websites are more promising to get it in stock and have ammo worth buying?