Quote Originally Posted by Luke45 View Post
Accubonds are lighter constructed than most bonded billets so they can be the exception, still open up fast on light game. if it works for you great! But bonded bullets are no more inherently accurate than non bonded
Oh nowhere did I say a bonded bullet was inherently more accurate than a non-bonded bullet, that being said, I have at least one rifle that would argue bonded bullets are more accurate. As as all well know, every rifle has a preferred diet, my 270WSM happens to consistently deliver .5 MOA with Accubonds, something I can't match yet with any non-bonded bullets.

I thought the statement you made was that they (bonded bullets) killed medium/light game slower? There's no data to support any such theory....I've killed hundreds of animal in many states and a couple countries with many different bullets....I've had very good performance from AccuBonds and many other bullets at a variety of ranges. Shot placement is the most important of the variables in my opinion on how quickly an animal dies...