I have just finished putting together a model 11 receiver, Shilen Match .308 bull barrel, trued recoil lug and nut and dropped the whole thing in a Stocky's Bobby Hart Long Range Target stock that came with pillars glued in place. Everything screwed together as expected. The pillars appeared to be in the right places and straight. I bedded the recoil lug without any tape, it's a little tight getting it in and out, but I can live with that. The rear pillar doesn't actually contact the action as the "L" bracket that holds the blind magazine box in place takes up the space where the pillar would contact the action. I screwed on the stock. Mounted the EGW scope base and mounted my trusty Weaver 6x20 Grand Slam with fine crosshairs. So I have finished the break in (which was a little more intensive than anticipated being a hand lapped barrel). The problem is the rifle shoots poorly. I have been shooting SMK 155 Palmas seated about .015 off the lands. I got one group of 6 of 10 rounds in .75" at 200 yards. Other than that group, I have pretty much shot 1.5" to 2" 5 shot groups at 200. This is barely MOA, much less the 1/2 minute groups I think the rig should be able to shoot. I tried torqueing the receiver bolts down to different torques, no real change. I floated the rear tang as per most suggestions. I think the trigger area around the rear pillar is loose. Is there any way to bed the area around the trigger? I was thinking about removing the blade and sear from the trigger housing, then taping everything else up good and tight and put clay in the trigger gaurd hole and just bedding the area then cleaning up the area with a dremel. Any advice or experiences along these lines would be greatly appreciated. I know this thing can shoot better than this. I think I just need to tighten up the receiver to stock connection