having some issues headspacing my new savage drop in barrel i got from shilen. first time doing this so bear with me. my first question is do u need to have your extractor and ejector in the bolt head while setting the headspace with your go/nogo gauges? the instructions that came with my forster gauges said you needed to but I've heard that you do not... very confused... Last night i had removed the extractor and ejector from the bolt then closed the bolt in the action, inserted my go gauge and threaded on the action until it made contact with the gauge (fairly snug). i then checked the no go, it did not fit like normal. then placed the recoil lug in it proper place and torqued down the nut making sure it was not changing the headspace as i tightened it. after reassembling the extractor and ejector in the bolt i rechecked headspace and it was a dead stop on the go gauge (not normal). my next thought was to leave both the extractor and ejector in the bolt and set the headspace. what do i do? i don't want to mess this up because it can be dangerous if i do... I'm using the forster belted magnum gauges with the savage model 110 fcp action, factory bolt, accutrigger. thanks for your help JOSH