Well I have come to the realazation that I can not obtain an aftermarket stock for my 111LRH from any manufacturer in a reasonable amount of time so I am going to try to stiffen the front end of my Accustock. I purchased this rifle in 300 win mag used from a gentleman who bought it to use in 1 mile shooting compitition. He broke the barrel in properly and took great care of it. It shot 12" 5 shot groups at 1 mile letting the barrel cool sufficiently after each shot. All in the factory Accustock. The problem I have is at the front of the stock. If I grab and twist it near the sling swivel I can get the stock to touch the barrel. There is a small lip at the front that I can dremmel out to correct this but I don't like the flexability issue there. Especially if I use a bi pod. What I am thinking about doing is getting a couple of very stiff carbon arrow shafts and bed or epoxy one on each side of the alluminum running up as close as I can toward the front. I'm not sure where I saw this and maybe it was on this site but I think it would solve the problem and save a bunch of money. I don't want to significantly increase the weight so just a small ammount of beddind material or epoxy would be needed. Any thoughts?