That's not galling, btw. If you were experiencing true galling, you would not be able to close the bolt. The adjacent metals would pretty much weld themselves together at the point of interference. Some grades of stainless are particularly prone to it, especially in threaded situations, but the dissimilar metals between bolt and cartridges, with low magazine spring pressure will not typically lead to galling. (If it does, that is something I'd love to see a photo of.)

Just like "clips" and "magazines" are not the same thing (to some), scraping/shaving/scoring and galling are not the same.

I have seen threads here and on RFC about folks adjusting how deeply their magazines (or your clip) seat, to prevent the bolt and top-of-round from being scraped. There are also threads about the magazine follower shape, and how that affects the angle at which the bullet is presented to the chamber. The top edge of the chamber can sometimes take a fish-scaled chunk out of a round if fed quickly and misaligned.

You might want to try to experiment with snap caps to observe in slow motion how the bolt strips a round and chambers it.

Good luck with it. I'm sure the rifle appreciates the fine Midas ammo that you're feeding it. Post some pics. I'm curious how that Midas works out for the Mark II. I haven't come to feed mine on that diet yet... :-)