Anyone ever worn out one of these. Just ordered a new one. I'm not able to keep it "adjusted". I either don't get enough neck tension or the collet sticks up in the die body and I crunch the brass. I'm going to attempt to polish the rough areas out of the collet and the female part this afternoon. I believe it's got enough dings/nicks to just replace, but I'm out of the sizing business until I get the new one or continue to full lenght size (which I'm against generally).

I did notice that brass that had a distint chamber, inside and out, sized better. I'm going to spend some time this afternoon managing that issue. I'm loading 243 Nosler 55 grain boat tail, ballistic tips. We shoot at praire dogs each spring and I prefer to shoot neck sized ammo. Neck tension is the main problem (when it isn't sticking). I'm loading these out to 2.710 oal and that barely gets the boat tail into the neck with a little grip on the .243 dia of the bullet. Seating lower isn't a good option. The rifle doesn't like them seated deeply. Rifle is LRP 243 (new) .