I hope we see more of an equal and opposite push in the majority of our states. Arizona as well as many other freedom loving states have taken steps to protect us from federal overreach and have helped secure state constitutional rights. Connecticut has several citizens now considered to be felons due to recent unconstitutional legislation. If the state decides to enforce its new law that recently went into effect at the beginning of 2014, the local and federal government may be in for a rude awakening [More on CT's possible gun confiscation].

AZ is going to lose Jan Brewer as Governor, she has served the maximum term allowed. As a citizen of Arizona, I feel this is going to be an important and interesting race. I hope that Arizona gets a candidate that is willing to stand up to our tyrannical government and not push local gun-control on the citizens with the same resolve as Jan Brewer.

We make the difference so get out and vote. We need to remove representatives that feel our constitutional rights are out dated or do not apply to life in the US today and instate representatives that truly stand with the people.

I will be doing a write-up, state by state, listing their current stance as freedom loving or tyrannical. It's a hefty project that I hope to have completed in the following month.