Well thomae, for what its worth, don't blame you and the others not knowing on me! I only edited the original posts title so that it showed that it was postponed. If you were looking for unread or new posts then you should've seen the NEW post that I posted, saying it was postponed!!!!!! If you marked it as read then that is not my fault. All I can do is make the best decision possible based on the info I got from the members who were supposed to be coming. When I realized over 2/3 of the group was not coming I chose to try re-scheduling it.

I cannot help it that some didn't think to look thru the recent posts the day before the shoot, knowing there was a strong chance of rain and thunderstorms. I posted the new post very early in the day, so there was plenty of time for everyone to find it.

If there is a better way to do it then maybe someone else would like to be the one to set up the shoots from now on.

I hope the 6 of you took a collection to pay the $200 then. If not then one of you need to make sure that happens. PM me and I will give you the contact info. We do not want to ruin our future for shoots there, and once they find out some of us still showed up they will be wanting to know where their fee is.

Who were the 6 that didn't check the site and still showed up?