I went to Walmart today to get a few things,and as I went by sporting goods I saw the man behind the counter taking shells off a cart,and putting them on the shelves,So I figured I'd try to get some 22 lr hollow points before I get too low,.He tells me that they don't have any,which I know is not uncommon these days,but when I asked when they would get more he said he didn't know.He said they get trucks in every nite,and they never know when they are getting them.Then I asked could he scan the tag on the shelf where they should be,and tell me when they are coming,and he said that he couldn't...I have been in Walmart looking for other things that they are out of,and they have always just took their little scanning gun and zapped the tag on the shelf and seem to know everything about the item.They know if they have one in the back,and if they don't they know when they are getting it,and they even know if the other Walmarts in the region have it in ...I just have a hard time believing that a company as connected as Walmart doesn't know what ,and when they are getting something.....Why would they know the status of all their goods EXCEPT shells?