I hunt moose with the .35 Rem in a 760 Gamemaster made in 1953. My moose load is a 204 grain hard cast gas checked flat nose bullet in front of 35 grains of IMR 3031. At a muzzle velocity of 2070 fps and 1940 foot pounds of energy the big .358 bullet smashes its way through flesh and bone causing massive injury. Moose drop like they have been hit by a modern magnum. That is, out to about 100-150 yards. IMR 4320 is also a decent powder with a less punch taking 38 grains to get near to the velocity of the IMR 3031 load. If you are reloading don't push the shoulder back too far. The 35 has only a small shoulder and overdoing sizing tends to lead to splits around the shoulder area. Unfortunately brass is hard to find. For lighter loads you can use .38 pistol bullets or even 9mm which are a bit undersized. My 9mm mold drops them at about .357 which works well as long as I keep the speeds in the around 1100. These are not gas checked and much if I push them any faster leading starts. Have fun with a great old rifle and calibre.