Thread: Model 10 BAS-K .308

pegleg

Model 10 BAS-K .308

Newbie here

I am just about to be the proud new owner of a BAS_K .308. I don't see a lot of talk here about this particular model. Is it just because it is new? This will be my first Savage firearm so I have been cruising here getting to know the product.

Basic Member

Re: Model 10 BAS-K .308

Welcome aboard pegleg, i don't know how many members have one, it's kind of a special unit. I think it would be a very good rifle for it's intended purpose or for a bench rifle. I'm sure everybody would like a range report when you get it settled in. blue

MSG Janoski

You'll love it, has the AccuTrigger and uses the AccuStock technology, plus it has a great bottom metal setup!

it is new and spendy. not many out yet.
    .223 Rem AI, .22-250 AI, .220 Swift AI .243 Win AI, .6mm Rem AI, .257 Rob AI, .25-06 AI, 6.5x300wsm .30-06 AI, .270 STW, 7mm STW, 28 nosler, .416 Taylor

cant wait to see your pics and hear your range report and general thoughts on it

Welcome to the site
    ”I have a very strict gun control policy: if there’s a gun around, I want to be in control of it.”
    ~Clint Eastwood

Basic Member

im too broke to buy one, otherwise I would have one lol
    They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

lomfs24

I wanted to buy one last year but like the other posters it was a directional cash flow problem that prohibited the acquisition. Loosely translated, it's spendy. Now, this year, to make things worse, I see that Savage is coming out with that rifle in .338 Lapua Magnum. Now, I want one of those. Alas, a champagne taste on a beer drinkers wage.

I would love to hear a range report when you get 'er dialed in. I am green with envy. But happy for you none the less.

Members who have read this thread in the last 1 days: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.