Had my CBI 300 WM bull barrel rechambered to 30-06 by Larry Racine, went from 28" to 25.5 inch, shoots great, bit over 1/2 inch, with 190 smk's and 53.3 grains of H 4350, still doing load development will post pics when I remember to bring camera. I rechambered the barrel because its almost impossible to find 300 WM brass for the past year. If things ease up a bit with 300 WM components I will get another barrel from Jim, great guy BTW.

My second barrel is a 308, Shilin #7 contour, from Mcgowan (Dennis), took the rifle to the range yesterday, shot my standard bolt 308 load of 43.1 Varget pushing a 175 smk, shooting 1/2 inch also. This was a semi custom order, had it at my house in two weeks.

Disclaimer,, I have not bore scoped these barrels , don't plan to, they shoot and that's all I care, I also don't inspect cylinder walls of my car and motorcycle engines til I have a problem.

This is the second barrel for me from both these companies, happy with all 4 barrels, 2 McGowans, 1 Rock, 1 CBI.

Very happy with both these companies, very, Dennis and Jim great to deal with.