several months ago I posted that I'd ordered a bolt face for my LRPV. The purpose was due to cratering of primers most likely due to an oversized FP hole in the stock Savage part. The part finally came in with a little card that said it should be installed by a gunsmith who should adjust headspace and remove several thousandths off the back of the lugs to fit them to my action. I ordered a GO guage and adjusted the headspace myself by putting scotch tape on the guage to act as a NOGO. I removed the extractor and FP from the bolt and got easy bolt close with the GO and absolutely no bolt closure with the scotch tape on the guage. I've read many times that people get about 1/4 or so closure on their NOGO guage. Does it sound like I did this all correctly. What about not "fitting of the locking lugs". I shot the rifle today and the primers no longer crater. There might be very very slight bolt lift resistance. Could that be because because of how tight the bolt was using my "faux" NOGO guage. This is a .223 and my load is 25.5g N140 pushing 69g SMK.