Quote Originally Posted by 82boy
Quote Originally Posted by dolomite_supafly
I would to thank you Sharpshooter, ... turmoil involving you or something on your site your sales go up.
Dolomite
I would like to add, That this site is NOT owned by Sharp Shooters Supply or Fred Moreo (AKA Sharp Shooter), that this site is owned and maintained by Jim Baker (AKA MR. Furious) of Baker media. I wish to add that They are not related, and did not know each other until after the site was born. Sharp Shooter was picked, just like all the other staff, to be a moderator because of his incite and knowledge.The staff members are picked, and are located from all over United States, and Canada. The staff members are not employees of SSS, or SSS's staff. To the best of my knowledge SSS gives no preferential treatment to paid members over Non-paid members, or even knows the names of who is and who is not. I do know that Sharp Shooter pays advertising fees just like the rest of the advertisers.

My wish would be, that all of the conspiracy theory nuts would put to rest that SSS and Savage shooters are one in the same. FACT IS, THEY ARE NOT! I can say this with the utmost confidence. I will get off my soap box now that I have addressed this issue that just fires me up to no end.
Thanks for the info...
I think there was a lot of confusion about who,when, what, or where.
Honestly, I had NO idea who owned the site as I don't think it was ever mentioned.

LeeH