My cousin swears by the TRS and LRS on his AR's he has at least 10 and even replaced some bigger dollar scopes with them cause he was buying two or three for the price of a good Leupold. He clicks alot and found them to work well, although he said the first two he got had to be sent back for reticle problems of some sort. But he said the last couple have been flawless,and the repaired ones are fine as well. I've been eyeing one up myself for my .223, as my local dealer has good buys on them.
Here's the specs from their site:
Features

-Fine crosshair with 1/8 MOA dot reticle
-Heavy-duty, one-piece main tube, provides the foundation for precise lens alignment and other components.
-Absorb the heaviest recoil and field handling conditions without failure.
-Reinforced variable power zoom ring serves to seal and support the eyepiece securely.
-Our special sealing and purge methods for dry nitrogen fill include internal moisture removal paths in the eyepiece. The use of water-resistant sealants, synthetic grease and secure O-ring seals protect against fogging over the life of the scope.
-Unique coil spring system applies uniform pressure to the zoom assembly throughout the windage & elevation adjustment range.
-Resettable dials are provided in both windage and elevation adjustments to retain sight calibration and easy return to zero.
-Finger-touch controls eliminate the need for coin slots. The fine clicks are graduated to produce 1/4 minute of angle corrections.
-Fully multi-coated optics deliver maximum light transmission and the sharpest image quality