I have an SSS trigger. I got it before the difficulties with Customer Service. The installation instructions said that I "may" have to remove material from the right side of the trigger housing to make it work. But my trigger housing didn't look like the one in their picture, and the trigger "did" install in my rifle, so I concluded that I "did not" have to modify my trigger housing. But the "safety didn't work". When I tried to contact SSS for help, the Customer Service problems had begun, and I could get no response. I tried adjusting the safety slide, thinking it was too loose, but it didn't help. I went back to the stock trigger, did some work on it, and got it to perform pretty well, while I waited for a solution for the SSS. I have since learned from my Brothers on this site ;-) that, even though the trigger did install in my housing without modification, the notch has to be cut to allow the safety to work! I am now using the SSS trigger and am happy with it. I have learned here that the SSS trigger started life as a Jewel and some say you can't get better than a Jewel trigger. I have high hopes that the Customer Service issues with SSS are now solved, because I want to do some business with them. And we can all rely on each other here at Savage Shooters to solve what ever issues may arrive. ;-)

Good Luck-Good Shooting-And Happy Holidays!.....Jim