Bought the Edge brand new from a local gun dealer and never got to use it for 12 months. When I got to take it to the range I was getting good groups with factory ammo but it was not ejecting the rounds correctly or reliably. I created a range of hand loads and tested them at the range, some of them gave me 3 shot groups that were cloverleafs at 100m. And that was with the gorilla trigger that it comes with, so I was suitably impressed. But I was still having problems ejecting the rounds (loaded and fired) reliably.

The local dealer sent it back to the distributor, they had it for 2 months and sent it back with a note that said no fault found!!! The local dealer tested it and it still would not eject properly. It seems to extract the round from the action and drop it when the bolt is half way (ish) back.

I have used it hunting sambar deer here in Victoria, with the 180gn RN projectiles, it seems to do the magic just fine and I managed to harvest 3 deer with 4 shots so I cannot complain as to its effectiveness.

So far in the bolt I have replaced the extractor ball and spring, I have replaced the spring under the ejector pin and it still does not eject properly.

Any hints on what else I need to do to fix the ejection problems?

Thanks

Steven