Thread: Burris Zee Rings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Member
    Take the friction tape off and get some pine tar rosin. You can get it where they sell baseball equipment. They use it for gripping the bat. I assume you are degreasing everything first, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by RP12 View Post
    Take the friction tape off and get some pine tar rosin. You can get it where they sell baseball equipment. They use it for gripping the bat. I assume you are degreasing everything first, right ?
    AH! I wondered where to get rosin..thanks! And YES- absolutely degreased everything before mounting.

JPDOWN- YEP! Impatience caused me to get what was available locally and quickly!

HEY STANG- yeah- I see your point. I'll probably not do anything too drastic as I plan to get the Signature Zees in the next week or so.

I have contacted EGW in the meantime..they have the regular and HD one piece base in stock, "0" MOA. They put one aside for me till tomorrow when I can pick it up. Nice having them in my back yard.

Thanks all!- Gonna get some rosin and pick up the EGW base, make do until I get the Sig. Zees. Brian
    Learning something new, experiencing something new and sharing the journey are reason enough to get out of bed each day!