I have reloaded a lot of shotgun shells but no rifle, so I'm getting everything set up to start reloading some .308's. I have ordered a couple of manuals (Lee 2nd Edition and the Lyman). I have a (donated) Lee three hole turret press and just got the deluxe die set for it in .308. My questions are about components. Based on availability and things I've read so far, I will most likely be ordering a couple pounds of IMR4064 to get started.

Rifle is Savage 11VT 24" barrel, 1:10 twist. Plans are mostly target shooting (at least out to about 800) and hunting (white tail, hogs). I may even head out to Nebraska and blast some prairie dogs as well. I'm really looking for good to great accuracy.

Looking to get a Lee Perfect Powder Measure. Any thoughts on this item? Worth it or not? I have a couple of good scales.

Is there any major differences in primers? I am looking at getting Winchester Large Rifle Primers (mostly due to availability, and not knowing anything different regarding the various primer manufacturers).

What about Brass? I have some Federal Match as well as some Federal LE Tactical (Nickel). Also have some PMC that I will use to break in barrel. Anything I need to look out for with any of these? Should each be loaded the same, or get rid of some and keep only one type?

I would prefer to go with Sierra MK 175gr. Match BTHP. Any suggestions here?

Here is the load data from IMR site:
175 GR. SIE HPBT IMR IMR 4064 .308" 2.800" 41.5 2500 45,200 PSI 45.6C 2728 59,500 PSI

My plan is to start at the low end of the charge (grains), and work my way up from there to find what works best.
I'm not too sure about projectile seating depth either, I figure the manual will help in this area, but any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance!