I recently purchased a savage 111 rifle for a long range project gun. *I saw an ad on one of my forums for a 111 dbm (premium centerfeed), non accutrigger, with a sporter barrel 30-06 for $250 shipped, and figured that it was a deal that I could not pass up. *while it was winding its way through the usps system, I ordered a mcgowen 7mm rem mag bull, match barrel, a US optics 5x25 scope, and a choate tactical stock. *I will post a full build pic set when it is done. *I would have bought a warne scope base for a flat back receiver ( the only steel scope mount still made for the flat back receivers to my knowledge) but was having a hard time finding one in stock. * * After I got the rifle home, I noticed that the receiver has a rounded rear. *I was under the impression that all non accutrigger savages had the flat back receiver. *This rifle flies in the face of everything that I thought about savage receivers - it is a non-accutrigger but has a premium centerfeed dbm system, rounded rear receiver and "G" prefix serial number. *thanks for any help * *