I'm finishing the barrel break-in on my 30-06. Went out to the range, this morning, and shot the below:

26-Oct-13 by beartooth91, on Flickr

The load is 47.4 grns of Varget, behind a Hdy 168 A-Max, seated touching the rifling, CCI-200 primer, and Win brass. The rifle has approx. 100 rounds through it and have yet to shoot a consistent group. Its not that a bad group concerns me. But, with the above, I put two pairs of shots side by side......almost like there's a shift in the point of impact.
A few months ago, I had an older, very experienced shooter check it, and the stock was a loose. This is the first time I've shot it since then. I shot two other groups with it, today, and they were unremarkable (not good). Anyone have an idea or is it that I haven't found what it likes yet? Thought I'd ask......

I'm also finishing the break-in on my 22-250. I had one decent group with it, this morning. The load is 35 grns of IMR4895 (which shoots well in all my other Savages, excepting the '06), behind the Hdy 50 V-Max, seated touching, CCI-200 primer, Win brass.

Hdy_50_vmax_imr4895 by beartooth91, on Flickr