So i am soon going to take the plunge and start reloading. My rifle is a standard Savage 10fp 308. I have never reloaded or etc. also may take a class on it soon. Here is what i have thought of so far. opinions welcome.

I am going to purchase the Lee Challenger Breach Lock Single Stage Kit. Lee #90030

Varget powder.

BULLET... I have narrowed it down to Sierra 168gr match king for target and Sierra 165gr game king for white tail and hogs. Hopeing to get 1 moa or better with each it time.

MANUAL... Since i will be useing Sierra bullets it would make sense to buy the Sierra 5th edition reloading manual. If not that the Lee modern reloading 2nd edition, or Lyman 49th edition. The manual will be bought prior to anything so i can be reading up.

DIES... Either Lee or RCBS. dont know yet

Brass... i have about 500 round of shells from shooting Federal 150gr. softpoint. Does Federal make these or another company?

I have calipers at work. Mitatoyo i think

As of everything else such as primer type, case lenth gauge and anything else im missing, i would like your opinins on. I have a month before i start buying and want to have a good shopping list. I am buying the manual now though. Thanks guys.

Also if it matters my rifle loves the Federal 150 grain 308A in the blue box that walmart sells. I would like to make a load very close to it if possible, does any body know how they make their loads.