I've recently decided to get a .308 bolt gun and originally started looking at Remington 700's but quickly found that the Savage's offered much more value and features for the money, specifically the 10 TR and 10 P-SR. I really wanted the TR but couldn't find one at the time so I chose the P-SR.

So far it's got a Redfield 20 MOA base, a BSA Contender 4x16x40 AO scope (the Leapers is gone), and a UTG bipod. I'm trying to decide what I want to do about the factory stock. The aftermarket offerings for center feed, dbm, bottom bolt release stocks is pretty slim. As far as I know my options are, Choate, SSS, and only a couple models from HS Precision. I didn't list the manners and McMillan's because I can't justify spending $500-800 on a stock. I'd love to have a B&C but they don't offer one for Dbm actions. Will a factory accustock for the model 10 fit my rifle? If so, I may go that route. If you guys know of any options that I left out please post them up.

I will ill eventually be getting a suppressor but in the meantime I want to install a muzzle break to calm down the muzzle rise and recoil and also to finish off the tactical look. I need some help on this as well. I'm looking for one that has the same OD as the tip of my barrel (.802). I've know that the Ross brake can be turned down at the shoulder but the body is still .875. Do y'all know of one with an OD (.802)? I'm trying to get that continuous look.

Now on to the pics.