Quote Originally Posted by NOKNOT View Post
Sorry for being a pain. I am supposing I need the MKII Non "E" receiver bottom plate. Also since the factory stock is like a composite material, I would need the one for wood not plastic. Last, would I need the bottom metal screw kit or just the bottom metal (item 13018). Thanks and sorry for asking so many questions.
There is a couple of ways to determine if you have an E or non E receiver. 1 is by measuring how they say on the DIP site, another is if you bought this rifle new and you have the box the model number would help determine that. The current model/SKU for your rifle is 25795 and that would be the E receiver. The other way is to go here on Savage's site

enter your serial number and if it is a E receiver rifle it will state that, if it is not then it will not. Hopefully your's is because when I ordered my parts for my non E they didn't make non E bottom metal in stainless

by "composite" you mean laminate? Laminate = wood.

Get the bottom screw kit with the bottom metal. Darn I was just looking and I wish Bob would put a kit toether for the stainless models. A metal & bolt kit and / or a trigger guard, metal & bolt kit for stainless. All in good time I guess.