Just backed over my last Mueller with my truck. On purpose! I bought a Mueller tactical and liked it. The glass was excellent. After a few days the scope would not hold POI so I returned it. Ten days later I had a replacement and thanked Mueller for their fast service. When I took out the replacement scope it was obvious it had been used. The turrets were about to fall off and the scope was not set at mechanical zero. I tightened the turrets down and mounted the scope and went to sight it in. Not gonna happen. First the turrets were loose inside and you could not feel any clicks when adjusting them. Second, when you zeroed the scope at 25 yards it was off the paper at 100. Lastly, in order to zero the scope you had to bottom out the elevation and move the windage all the way right. Still trying to make it work....don't really know why at this point....I shimmed the bases and used adjustable windage rings to align the scope. Finally got it zeroed. After a few shots the scope began to move all over the paper. What the heck am I doing this for says I. I had already spent $25 for shipping once and was not going to spend $25 more to send this one back. Got to thinking that if I sent this one back they would probably replace someone elses scope with this one. So to prevent this I ended it's career. To be fair, I will say that I have another Muller that I bought several years ago. Ithas been a very good scope. The glass is excellent and it performs well.