Chevy!!! Oh crap, wrong thread :D

Seriously, this thread could go on forever, and I think theres already one started. If you look in the aftermarket barrels section you will find a ton of info on alot of the barrel makers.

How are you gonna use the gun?

Getting what many say is "the best"(Lilja, Broughton, Kreiger, etc) is gonna cost you alot of money to have one done. It is worth it if you are competing, but if you are just doing informal shooting or hunting you may want to look into some of theseBrux, Benchmark, Shilen, Lothar Walther, Pac-Nor, Douglas, Mcgowen). They may be a tad cheaper but many have been more than satisfied with the way they shoot.

One thing for sure is that every one of them will clean very easily with little to no copper fouling.

Everybody has their own favorite, which tends to be their most accurate one. I have my own favorite also, but that is because I have not shot some of the other brands. If i did I may have a new favorite. I have shot Shilen, Mcgowen, Douglas, and Lothar Walther barrels. My Mcgowens have been my most accurate, but they are now under new management so I dont know if it's the same quality or not. But the LW was the smoothest bore I've ever seen, almost like a mirror finish. I have a Pac-Nor on the way and a new Brux on order, so who knows, maybe I'll end up with a new favorite. Been hearing alot of great things about Brux.