I've been trying to get what I consider worthy accuracy from my 116AC 30-06 for a few weeks now. Factory ammo never lives up to my expectations, so I hand load just about everything. At 100 yards, the best I can get this rifle to shoot is 1 3/8" off the bench. I've noticed that it prefers max loads, so I've put together a handful of rounds to try today, 2 loadings with 150 grain pills, the third with 155 grain pills. Same powder and charge for all. Pulled is seated .010" off the lands, as it has always been. Something I've noticed with this rifle, is after sending a round, I can eject and rechamber that same piece of brass, which tells me the chamber is loose. If the chamber is loose, the bullets aren't hitting the rifling straight, and if the bullets aren't going down the barrel straight, they won't all follow the same flight path. I just bought a neck sizing die to help me with this, but couldn't order the bushing for it, so it is currently in paperweight status until I can get a bushing. The barrel with have to do for deer season this year, but for next year, I'm thinking it may end up with a new 24" barrel. Any other ideas?