Thread: First Savage Build...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 223 4 me View Post
    Shockwave! I couldn't agree more she is very "SEXY" nice build brother. I am so glad you posted the manufacture of the brake, I bought my third Stevens 200 last week this one in 30.06. The other two have beefy Mcgowen barrels, and I'm ok with the .223 and .308 as is but this beast needs a brake and thanks to your post I just ordered one. B.T.W Congrats on the new addition to the fam.
    Thanks and glad I could be of assistance. Only thing I request is a pic once you have your brake installed, lol. Did you go bolt-on or threaded?
    [B]"Fumeiyo Yori Shi"[/B]

223 4 me
    I ordered the bolt on, in fact the same one your running. The brake is the last piece to this build, I allready painted,picc rail,rings,glass,bipod,tactical bolt knob and limb saver recoil pad in one week lol. I recently found a range a hour away called Thunder Valley Precision and they have everything from 100 yrds to a mile so I needed a affordable long range musket to really take advantage of this awsome facility.

Basic Member
    I ordered the bolt on, in fact the same one your running. The brake is the last piece to this build, I allready painted,picc rail,rings,glass,bipod,tactical bolt knob and limb saver recoil pad in one week lol. I recently found a range a hour away called Thunder Valley Precision and they have everything from 100 yrds to a mile so I needed a affordable long range musket to really take advantage of this awsome facility.

Looks like you've got "the itch". Happy shooting and good luck. Post a pic or 2 if you have the chance. Would like to see your rig when complete.

223 4 me

223 4 me
    Shockwave,Im kinda Lame on the computer but I'm on a two week wait for the brake but the ought 6 is the nearest. Thanx again for the tip.

Basic Member
    Shockwave,Im kinda Lame on the computer but I'm on a two week wait for the brake but the ought 6 is the nearest. Thanx again for the tip.
    Nice looking boomsticks man. What optics do you have on them? I like the paint scheme as well.