Didnt know how to properly label the thread so that was the best i came up with. Anyways the issue i see which might not be an issue at all but the action bringing the bolt handle up to unlock bolt and pull back is not really stiff but it has like 2 steps.I will take pictures later to better visualize what im trying to explain. I have to hold the rifle with my left hand pretty hard in order for me to re chamber another round because of that 2 step, seems to be like a locking mechanism. Before it reaches that step the handle moves very smooth and nice but once is there its a bit stiff and then you push through and pull the bold back and reload.

Clean and lubed with FireClean over the weekend and it didnt change a thing. Im guessing its design this way but im hoping there is a way to fix this. My cousing bought a Tikka a few years back and the action on that bolt is amzing, no stop midway or anything, just reload nice and easy and would love to be able to do the same specially when im at the range and sending quite a few rounds down.