Package was sent this evening. When at the post office I realized I did not have your name so I sent the package with Lotus Boy as the addressee so let everyone in your household know so they wont think it is junk mail and toss it out.
Try to use shooting bags for the front as well, locate them about just under the front action screw. Those can be the regular sand bags, It will make it steadier. To use the rear bag I sent you all you have to do is to set the stock between the rabbit ears not farther than the last inch of the stock. Adjust whatever front rest/bags/bipod you are using to be as close to bullseye as possible with your crosshairs generally higher than the bulls eye. You will use your left hand to squeeze the rabbit ears to make the final adjustments before working your trigger.
Ideally your would minimize touching your gun to the absolute minimum you have to in order to allow you to control the gun recoil. Since your gun is light start with a steady grip and then work the way off slowly to be sure you dont end up with a blackeye... You do this to minimize human error and see how far can you push your rig and loads. Hunting of course will be different so if you are going to hunt with that rifle I suggest you also practice your hunting style, whatever it is off hand, bipods, etc.
Oh one more thing, if you ever dont need the bag anymore all I ask is that you do as I did and pass it to someone that will use it. Preferably someone that is starting. I placed a masking tape where the bag was leaking. Maybe duct tape will be enough to keep it from leaking. Good luck, shoot straight.