Thread: Burris Signature Rings

max

Burris Signature Rings

Has anyone had experience with the above? They appear to be a very good idea.

Basic Member

Re: Burris Signature Rings

Thats all I use. I get my 20moa w/ the inserts by using +10 in the bottom on the back (-10 on the top), and -10 on the bottom on the front (+10 on the top). They work great, account for any misalignment btwn frnt and rear, and never make a mark on the scope.

Basic Member

I have them on every rifle I own except a CZ 527. They don't make them for that gun.
    Charlie
    laportecharlie

Basic Member

I have the Signature Zee Rings on 6 rifles. I have never had a bad experience with them. I don't shoot heavy kicker mag calibers. A friend calms the rings allowed first scope to move with his 300 RUM. I love my shoulder too much to shoot something like that. I think they are the best thing going. Tim

I have them on my 338RUM and they've never moved.

Best rings ever. I wish they would make them in a Picatinny.
    "Muzzle velocity is a depreciating asset, not unlike a new car, but BC, like diamonds, is forever."-German A. Salazar

Basic Member

+1 here too

Wish they made them in 1" matte low

Shooter59937

Awsome Rings!!! I would definately recommend.

from what I have seen most everybody on this site uses these rings, and for very good reason. They are great rings. I have them on all of my rifles but one(and have a set waiting to swap it out).

Just the fact they dont mar the scope is reason enough, but the insert adjustments make these a no-brainer.

Some people have questioned the security of them, as if the plastic will hold the scope and not let it move under heavy recoil. I have a set on my 12ga slug gun and they work perfect.

I recommend them to everyone I see.
    ”I have a very strict gun control policy: if there’s a gun around, I want to be in control of it.”
    ~Clint Eastwood

Joe O

I agree with all on the signature rings.The 30mm have 4 screws per ring,come with +/- o,5,10 sets,for turn in and the Z rings for the Picanny rail.I recently shimed my rear base .015,and no worries about binding on the scope.

helotaxi

Quote Originally Posted by geargrinder
    Best rings ever. I wish they would make them in a Picatinny.
    I have them on all 3 of my scoped non-AR centerfires. The Signature Zee rings should work just fine on a Piccatinny rail.

I know that they work.

I just wish that they would make the mount a little more beefy. They don't have enough bearing surface for me and the cross pin is very small.

I would like them to make an XTR style ring in the Signature series.
    "Muzzle velocity is a depreciating asset, not unlike a new car, but BC, like diamonds, is forever."-German A. Salazar

Basic Member

I have them on 9 or 10 rifles from 22 to 300rum and they have never moved and never marked a scope for me, the 300 rum does have the 30mm rings with the 4 screws on the caps (300 shots)but it used to have the 1" for about 100 shots with no problem, the 1" rings were fired with and without a muzzlebrake so I have complete faith in them.

[quoteI would like them to make an XTR style ring in the Signature series][/quote]

me too the xtr's are bada-- looking rings can you say STOUT
    112,223,choate uv,nikon 6-18<br />lrpv,204,hs stock,sightron S3 6-24x50<br />12 target,McGowen 6mmbr,SSS hbr,Sightron S3 8-32<br />Mark II,22lr,thumbhole,Tasco 6-24x40<br />11 youth,243,Simmons 2.5-10x50<br />116fcss 30-06<br />12fv,204,VX-3 4.5-14x50

solved the problem of scope movement on my 300 WSM. Have them on several rifles now.
    Ed Bell, PA Deer Hunter & NRA Life Member ~ “The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.”~