Is there anyone else using a Burris E1 scope? I just recently purchased my 3rd and I am really impressed with what my money gets me with these optics. The features and performance I have experienced are way, way over what I expected from an optic in this price range. I really like the hunter turrets and have run box tests with 2 3-9x50s and they are repeatable and dead on. My only problem is that the lenses are so good (fully multicoated index matched) they will allow you to see into really faded light (heck call it what it is, darkness) and the reticule (etched 2ndFP with hold off for both elevation and wind) becomes hard to pick up. I think my next one will be lighted.
I've seen talk of a lot of different optics here, We all know the brands and I know a lot of us get set on what works and look no further. Many of us have learned the buy once, cry once and in many cases that's a good policy. Heck for quite a while until the economy tanked I adopted it myself realizing a quality product beat buying 3 that weren't. I'm here to tell you Burris has slipped in a great product on us at a great price.

Anyone else have experience with them and what are your thoughts good bad or indifferent?