Quote Originally Posted by Keystone Kid View Post
Greetings, I'm new and will try to not make many mistakes. I came here on the trail of some 17 wsm ammunition. However, my need is somewhat different. I bought in to the hype about 17 wsm (and still do) so I asked my local gunsmith to try to find a reamer to re-chamber my extra New England 17 HMR ( that I dearly love) into 17wsm. He has a friend in the business of manufacturing reamers and he was successful in acquiring one. However, he would like a couple of rounds in his hot little hand before he starts the job------he already has several jobs lined up after mine---and I have totally failed so far in finding any-------So, my hope with this posting is that I can beg, borrow, steal, or pay an exorbitant price for 2 or 3 rounds from a luckier, more resourceful member of this forum. I am on the Midway alert list but so far I am 'too slow'. I am willing to wait for supply to increase, but I sure would like to get this chamber job going. Thanks
Yeah I don't think that is going to work Keystone Kid. The base on the WSM is larger and I am guessing the firing pin will not strike correctly.

Different subject. I saw this on Armslist. Have at it. http://www.armslist.com/posts/196192...-17-wsm-20-grn