Thread: I received a box of 17WSM today...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodaddy View Post
    I'm really looking forward to the BMag finally coming out. Any words on a more concrete date of that?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 Torch 2 using Tapatalk
    Dicks Sporting Goods in my area has them, regular price is $349. don't know about the ammo.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devildogandboy View Post
    Dicks Sporting Goods in my area has them, regular price is $349. don't know about the ammo.
    Dick's Sporting Goods in Erie, PA received 1 B.Mag on July 3rd and they sold it the same day. I bet someone knows a manager there...
    Aries by birth, Taurus by choice.

Basic Member
    Depends on the manager,
    I have ordered Stevens 200 from them in the past and one Dicks store gun manager was very helpful, another in a town 80 miles away did not have a clue as to what I was asking, or simply did not want to deal with me and ordering a gun.
    His attitude was what ever was in the store, was what he would sell, he did not want to click a key pad or pick up the phone.
    I inquired about the B mag from the good manager Dicks for the last 2 months.
    He could not order one because they were not in the corporate data base, warehouse ect, for him to order.
    I had a gun store put a request in to their distributer, I have a B mag in the safe ready for ammo when ever the H_ll that is?
    I have since called the good manager and politly told him I had bought a B mag, and he could take me off the order list.
    Customer service.
    Now, if they could just get some ammunition in.
    Let him grow, Shoot a doe !

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymaster View Post
    Depends on the manager,
    I have ordered Stevens 200 from them in the past and one Dicks store gun manager was very helpful, another in a town 80 miles away did not have a clue as to what I was asking, or simply did not want to deal with me and ordering a gun.
    His attitude was what ever was in the store, was what he would sell, he did not want to click a key pad or pick up the phone.
    I inquired about the B mag from the good manager Dicks for the last 2 months.
    He could not order one because they were not in the corporate data base, warehouse ect, for him to order.
    I had a gun store put a request in to their distributor, I have a B mag in the safe ready for ammo when ever the H_ll that is?
    I have since called the good manager and polity told him I had bought a B mag, and he could take me off the order list.
    Customer service.
    Now, if they could just get some ammunition in.
    Dick's used to have a "dick's" gun warehouse now everything comes from either Gerry's or Bill Hicks. Even their exclusives. The one manager was trying to order a B.Mag for me and couldn't. Then one randomly showed up yesterday morning. Then it purposefully left around 8:30pm. Like I said, someone must know a manager
    Aries by birth, Taurus by choice.