Well I finally got my first two batches of .243 reloaded. 58gr V-max, 40.9 and 43 grains of N-140 in once fired fed brass, 2.610 COL.
The good news is it was as accurate as I could shoot…I really need to get a better rest set-up.

Unfortunately I must have done something wrong during the resizing process as all my resized brass was hard to chamber. When I pushed the bolt closed it almost felt as if I finishing off the resizing process.
When I got home I checked some of my other resized brass and had he same problem. This is with brand new Horandy FL dies that I originally adjusted by hornadys manual. I tried adjusting the die further in and out but not much difference and the shell holder is making contact with the die so it's not like I could get the case into the die any deeper than I was.
One thing I did notice is that when removing the case from the die there is a good amount of resistance when passing back over the expander.

Have you experienced reloaders encountered this before? I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong...