Well update, I talked to the shop owners that I purchased the brass from and they said(we can try to help out the best we can) I went directly to Winchester with my problem as the local store is very small. I spoke with a man named Donnie after a few minutes on the phone I knew things would be ok. He sent the ups man to my house the next day with a shipping tag. I sent back all 4 bags, full of the unusable brass. I told him of my trip coming up in late July to the prairie dog fields and he said "well how do you want to handle this, as we won't be making 22-250 brass until mid July and I doubt you'll see it soon enough to get it loaded?" I told him I would just purchase a few hundred pieces of LAPUA brass as it has really good reviews. He says to me: "who do you want the check made out too?" I said what do you mean sir? He said if you send me reciets for your brass ill send you a check! I was kinda flabbergasted.
I told him I had no problems with Win products and didnt feel I was owed anymore than what I had purchased and if they could look over the brass and right the wrong I'd be more than happy. It got sent in the mail the next day we will see.
As to trying different primers I measured CC-250's and WLR's as that was all I had on hand. And they both measured .210 when the primer pockets measured .211 plus I wasn't going to waste anymore of my stock of primers. I'll let them deal with it. Looks like ill be biting the brass so to speak and getting me some expensive brass until I hear back from the good people at Win.