Let me get the particulars out of the way first.
Rifle I'm working with is a 10 FCP HS in .308 flavor, with EGW rail and a Nikon m-308 scope. So far this set up is far more accurate than I could claim by my skill. To date, it has shot FGMM 168's @ 100 yards in groups that can be covered by a dime. Had one group @ 200 yards I could cover with a quarter. Great Rifle and set up. (All powder is measured and weighed not just dropped and all cases are the same and trimmed to same length. So processing is identical in my home rolled)

Now for rolling my own. I have been reloading for target and hunting since the mid 80's and enjoy the process. This rifle and my desire to work it and my skill set has me going to the next level. I've already determined it's head space and distance to lands via RCBS precision mic, which I also worked up great loads for my .308 Edge (yes it's the early one and the box says Edge - lol) I have been having great luck with IMR's 4064 (old stand by) and have had great luck with their 8208 XBR. Worked up loads to find this (10 FCP) rifles likes and am working on seating depth. I used the FGMM as a benchmark, but as we all know, the recipe is top secret (lol). I found the FGMM 168's to be .005 off lands, so I started there expecting to find this to maybe .010 to be the sweet spot. Well, wouldn't you know it, this thing likes .015 to .020 jump. I know every rifle like every woman is unique, but with the same bullet weight (SMK or Nosler Custom Comp) and seating depth and approx. the same FPS as the FGMM, I was expecting a little closer. The .005 and .010 loads were still 1 moa or less, but the .015 and .020 were dime size or less.

The other thing I found was my dope for the FGMM was nuts on but the home rolled were all consistently slightly high and left regardless of jump. However, the .020 and .025 versions were getting closer in to the POA-POI like the FGMM. This got me to thinking (dangerous lol) and wondering if I wasn't pushing the home rolled a little faster or was it just the harmonics of the time. All of my home rolled were predictable high left weather .005 or .025 jump, just a little closer with the longer jump.

I really need to get a chrono, but this is fun and keeps me out of trouble.....lol. Oh, and i have no signs of over pressure or other issues some get with working up loads. (I think mostly due to careful work ups and getting head space dialed)

What I'd really like to do is dial up a load that is as consistent as the FGMM. I know a chrono would help, but am wondering if this high, left dime size groupings (.010 and .015) I'm getting could be reduced a bit (thinking I'm pushing a bit fast) and to that idea, the reason the .020 and .025 jump is coming back to POA-POI closer due to maybe slight drop is pressure with more jump, slower FPS.

Sorry for the long post, but this is just getting fun. Luckily, I have sufficient components to keep testing and having fun.
Any help or guidance from you all that have been into this precision game is appreciated.