Thread: B Mag

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Member
    Checked out Dicks Sporting Goods web site.
    The B mag is listed.
    Called 2 stores, they asked what I was talking about, they do not have any in stock, they do not know if they can order them.
    Kids these days.
    So ???
    The Savage Arms web site has nothing on it about the B Mag.
    One would think that the manufacturer of an item would advertise/anounce it before a retailer would ?
    Anyway, looks like we are getting close to actually being able to buy one if you are at the right place and right time.
    Let him grow, Shoot a doe !

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymaster View Post
    The B mag is listed.
    Called 2 stores, they asked what I was talking about, they do not have any in stock, they do not know if they can order them.
    Kids these days.
    So ???
    One would think that the manufacturer of an item would advertise/anounce it before a retailer would ?
    Anyway, looks like we are getting close to actually being able to buy one if you are at the right place and right time.
    Yeah I noticed there was nothing on the savage site about them. My local gun shop said there supposed to have the ammo in the next couple weeks. Looks like $15-$20 per 50. I'll just have to wait longer for the lefty...

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymaster View Post
    The B mag is listed.
    Kids these days.
    So ???
    One would think that the manufacturer of an item would advertise/announce it before a retailer would ?
    It is not entirely true about the B.Mag not being on their site. If you open or download the now 2013 catalog it is in there in the rim fire section.
    Aries by birth, Taurus by choice.